These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage www.fastcollab.com, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions of Use for the Website are created by FastCollab, a company registered under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter the "Company")
- "We", "Our", and "Us" shall mean and refer to the Platform and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- "User" shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website and who are of sound mind and competent to make sound and informed decisions.
- "Services" refer to providing a platform for Users to avail Information about the products and services offered by the Company and also provide information about the background of the Company.
- The term "Website/Platform" refers to the Website which provides the user with the facility to seek information through product guides published by the Company.
- The headings of each section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under these Terms in an orderly manner and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User unequivocally agrees that these Terms and the aforementioned Policy constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Platform, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Platform constitutes the User's full and final acceptance of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy.
- The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. If the User does not adhere to the changes, they must stop using the Services at once. Their continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
- The User has to be of sound mind and must be capable of making informed decisions after referring to the guides on the website.
- This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
- In the event of a minor accessing the website, it would be the responsibility of his immediate guardian to monitor the minor's use, the platform or the Company will not be liable for any consequences.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, the Company and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Term & Termination
- These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Services and Platforms.
- A User may terminate their use of the Services and the Platform at any time.
- The Company may terminate these Terms without notice and/or suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Platform at any time and for any reason, if any discrepancy or legal issue arises.
- Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that the Company considers appropriate.
- It is also hereby declared that the Company may discontinue the Services and the Website without any prior notice.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this Website or the goodwill and reputation of the Company who owns the same;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and the Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such information.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- By using this Services and Platforms, and providing his/her identity and contact information to the Company through the Platform, the User hereby agrees and consents to receive calls, e-mails or SMS from the Company any of its representatives at any time.
- Users can report to the Company any grievances or suggestions that they have through e-mail, if they find any discrepancy with regard to the information generated on the Platform, the Company will take necessary action after an investigation. The response with resolution (if any issues found) shall be dependent on the time that is taken for investigation.
This Website is provided “as is” with all faults, and Company makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and the Company, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the Company from and against any liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
The Company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it deems fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms regularly to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
The Company shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings concerning the same.
Neither the Company nor the Platform shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond its control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, fire, festive activities sabotage, labour shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized.
- It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation, and performance of these Terms and any disputes arising therefrom will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
- Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of all parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to any other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed hereinbelow;
- Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on all parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Telangana, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Hyderabad, Telangana for the resolution of any disputes.